Easy Poncho ::
It's a Wrap!
- 5/8 yard Polar fleece or other drapeable fabric, 58”-60” wide
Dual Duty XP sewing thread in coordinating color
- Cut rectangle shape from fabric, 20" x 54".
- Fold fabric piece right sides together, matching short edges.
- Sew the long straight edge together, start about 14" away from the fold, leaving a hole for the head. Sew all the way down to the end, backstitch.
- Turn poncho right side out and try it on. Trim the neckline area so it curves a little bit if necessary.
Using a small ruler and a marking tool, measure about 3" from lower edge. Clip into edge, evenly spacing your cuts to create a fringed edge.
Most Popular Sewing Projects
- Quick-Stitch Dog Bed
- Simple Scarf Halter Top
- Party Dress in an Instant
- Quickie Robe
- Chic Foldover Clutch Purse
- DIY Sewing Accessories: Magnetic Wrist Pincushion