- 7/8 yard of 60" wide knit fabric (choose a soft, knit that drapes well)
- Matching sewing thread
- Trim edges of fabric straight.
- Stitch the long edges right sides together with a 5/8" seam allowance. Use a zig-zag stitch set at 2.5 stitch length and width.
- Stitch the short edges right sides together, leave an opening for turning.
- Turn right side out and slip stitch the opening closed.
Most Popular Sewing Projects
- Quick-Stitch Dog Bed
- Simple Scarf Halter Top
- Party Dress in an Instant
- Chic Foldover Clutch Purse
- DIYStyle Knitwear & Lingerie Patterns
- Quickie Robe